Medical Immigration Exam in Chicago
Need an I-693 examination and form filled out for immigration purposes?
Come to Chicago Central Medical clinic. At Central Medical Clinic we hope to help you with your medical immigration exam, naturalization medical exam or green card medical exam needs.
We are have been serving the immigrant community and the north side of Chicago for more than fifteen years. We are licensed USCIS civil surgeons and can do immigration medical exams with or without an appointment! Come whenever we are open and see Dr. Victor Forys or Dr. Anna Birn-Forys same day!
Call us to get discount price for Immigration Exam. Cash, check, or credit card is accepted.
The cost of an Immigration Physical Exam is $295 and includes:
TB Skin Test
Blood Test RPR
Chickenpox Blood test
- If you have documented proof of required vaccination from a medical service provider you may not need vaccinations.
- If you need vaccinations we can provide them for an additional cost. Commonly needed vaccines are:
Chicken pox vaccine (if you have no history or negative blood test) $125
- If your blood test is positive for TB you will need a chest x-ray which costs $50
Medical services needed to pass the exam:
- Physical Examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- Tuberculin (Skin Test) and interpretation
- RPR (Syphilis test)
- Evaluation of other Physical or Mental abnormality, disease or disability
- Vaccinations and status veriﬁcation
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations
Patients are advised to bring the following to their Medical Exam Appointment:
- Government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport
- A copy of any prior immunization/vaccinations/shot records
- Prior diagnostic test
- Any mental health records
- A completed version of the most recent Immigration Physical Form I-693